Sunday, February 12, 2012

Flabbergasted (totally)

What? Whitney Houston was dead? I'm totally shocked, seriously. The soulful love song singer with angelic voice had gone in a tender age of 48 years old. As always, I will never google on those artists until their death. Frankly, I do not know she is a gorgeous black singer that is still in great hour-glass shape till then. Test me, I don't even know how do Air Supply members nor Rob Thomas look like. 

"I Will Always Love You" and "Saving All My Love" have always been the best classical love song frequently heard during a wedding banquet. Every time she reaches the high note, it seems so effortless that you will want to close your eyes and follow her smooth high pitch. Her vocal prowess is irreplaceable. It's unique her own way.

It had been reported she gasped last for air in her hotel room and the cause of the death was still under investigation. Her death happened so sudden, right on the eve of Grammy. Never heard of any news that she is diagnosed with critical illness. Unfortunately she had been in drug before. Most probably this resulted the death in my humble opinion. If so it is true, that is another very dejecting departure after the rhetoric Amy Winehouse. Hope she will receive a posthumous award as a token of appreciation for her decades of contribution in the music industry.

Love your classic love songs to the max! Whatever it is, rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment