Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fullest One Week Past Time

HaI blog. I miss rambling here. It's 11.34pm and i have tonnes to update here.

It's the beginning of new semester with a brand new leash of hope and motivation. While everyone is enjoying their three weeks or some one month of holiday plus Chinese New Year holiday, we, a bunch of MKC-fervent first year students, came back one week in advance for preparation. Those people should highly be lauded and appreciated for their sacrifice leaving their far faraway home sweet home for something, one might think unnecessary at all. As for me, I am totally OK with it since my house is just a stone's throw away besides myself living up to my own principle of putting 101% commitment on something once I am in it.

Prior to the beginning of the mundane yet bearable one week life in hostel without roommates, without Siau Hom, without all the CNY tidbits, I invited  Patrick to KLCC World Press Photo Exhibition 2011. I just couldn't believe I actually made it to there for I'd only seen those press report in The Star newspaper : Minister of Tourism, Datuk Seri Ng Yen Yen launching and visiting the award wining press photo exhibition, few thoughts-provoking photos, myriad of new information waiting for me. Usually I only imagine me myself being there every time I see those events being published in the news, but never I will be so determine to visit and experience it myself.

Truly it worth every second of my life. It was as if I am living in all the countries especially the third world nation for the photos displayed utterly sucked you to the real setting.

This place is just way to good to me that I went there twice. The second time was with Hoo Keen, Jonathan and Serene. I had a wonderful kill-a-bird-with-one-stone day as I get to reunite with my favourite secondary school friends and also ambling the bridge that links Bukit Bintang to KLCC. It was such a proud landmark to have in Malaysia for it shows great development progress and capability of our countrymen. Air-conditioned, security ensured with guards at strategic points, sophisticated yet simple design, totally glass-lined along the pathway that enables sight of KL bustling life and wide walkaway. It took merely 10 minutes to reach our destination without a bead of sweat. Seriously.

It was nice hanging out with them, having to hear their life updates although I felt that I was talking more than them while that Jonathan just kept yawning. Hoo Keen had gone tanned after his PD vacation, Jon is the same Jon John, except that he went for facial treatment (gasp!), Serene with her sweet pink pants with white long sleeves making her looked great. Would hope to see them again, my bright old friends.

And my one week "holiday" in UM was filled with daily drum practice, morning and afternoon, bureau works, and very very precious moment which I appreciate which is bonding with 7th residents : Zhao Jing, Haw Man, Liang Kit,Wei Sheng, Aik Siew, Pyton and many more. Mentioning Pyton reminds me of the fun we had after one session of drum practice whereby we had a game called "Da Fung Chui". It really bonded us together as drum team besides further breaking the ice all thanks to this lame game and spiced up with Dickson's humour. Lastly, I also loved the epoch when I spent the whole day reading Sunday's newspaper carefreely, not having to worried of the huge time that will be consumed. =)))))

The best article I'd read so far in my life time, by Abby in Book Nook was written eloquently and precisely described my feeling on the detest of technologies for it elongated human communication gap. Kudos for every single word you wrote!

No comments:

Post a Comment