Monday, February 11, 2013

CNY First Day '13


Yea, truly, I would like to generously commend the producer, director and the whole Secret Garden crews for making the drama such a big success. Amazingly, the plot was beyond my expectation of usual-lame-non-creative-romance. There had gone beyond boundaries. It's a nostalgic feeling how I used to be fully absorbed by Korean Drama romance back when I was in secondary school. Snow Queen was my last which made me in tears a lot too. Four years later, cast by my favourite actor again, the drama moved my heart too. The romance was undeniably heart fluttering. As quoted by one of the supporting actors, it literally captivated you that you would yearn the same romance to happen on you too.

CNY this year: hair grew much longer already, waist has turned 27 inches (shockingly), chor yat night is spent at home watching the last episode of Secret Garden and not with a big crowd staring the big screen, laughing while shaking the popcorn.

(I found myself desperate for my other half, but I bet I'll regret the moment I have it)

No comments:

Post a Comment