The 12 days NVG was very and extremely fun. Every night my room would be erupted with booming laughter, sizzling and piping hot gossip topics, mischievous yet tickling tease and most importantly was the close bonding with Grace, Wana, Chai Hyun, Ying Shin, Angeline, and Joyce. As in this trip really enabled me to know them deeper and erased all the skepticism, past teensy-weensy hatred and misunderstanding.
I never thought that I could have so much fun with Chai Hyun when we were in IKBN hostel. Well honestly speaking I did not want to stay in the room with her initially. My intention was that I wanted to bond with Grace and Wana. I had a lapse of not chatting with Grace ever since SUKMUM basketball, In fact, we did not even chatted cheerfully together in the past until NVG trip. I never know she was such a Miss Giggle that literally giggled especially on the 18SX topic! Never know that she was a caring, funky, sincere, refined and naughty lass at the same time. Caring when she really patiently brought us around Sabah; funky when how she got me dressed in Cotton On; sincere when she praised that I looked nice on those outfits; refined when she knew how to carry herself; naughty when she fooled around with Chin Loong as a sweet NVG couple. In addition, she was also a shy girl just like me, who always try to be humble and not dressing and acting like those who hunger for limelight. LIKE!
![]() |
| Dazzling Grace! |
Although I was in the same bureau with Wana, we barely spoke and knew each other. The turning point of our relationship was also only after staying together in IKBN. Wana wa a person who had got her own opinion and always walk the talk. I did not even know that she was Yoon Sang classmate during Form 6. Both were good friends who were passionate to study law but unfortunately, the dream unable to be realized. Wana was very eloquent in speaking. As such her presence brings a lively and cheerful vibe. You will never have to worry of awkward or boring moment because she would be starting a topic most of the time and topic would always be something enticing that you would want to join the talk! Besides, she had the aura that could attract friends, or in other word, amiable, and also obeying her commands. Chin How, who once one an easily to be neglected NVG-er due to his introversion constantly received the limelight during to the trip because of Wana dubbed him as his bear bear.
![]() | |
| the family picture : Chin Long and Grace (couple) Chin How (Wana's son) Wana (mother) Me (Wana's daughter - of all sudden ) |
Chin How whose personality was more refined and delicate as he was from a sibling with four sister and being the youngest one, he was naturally an obedient person. I observed that he did not have any close male friend initially but then came Dick Shen who always had him by his side. He got a thick lips, short eyes, and hair-covered forehead which Wana loved to caress it. His features made him looked adorable and that was the reason the seniors arranged to have him representing Fakulti Kebudayaan. I had a few memorable moments with Chin How when I bluetoothed 90 out of 900++ songs from his S2 and also teased him as Diarrhoea King after having stomachache.
In this trip I also got to bond with Angeline surprisingly :) How did it start? As far as I can recall, it was a random process of us sitting together in the bus on the way to LCCT, all the way when we were flying to both states with S initial until we reached Kuala Lumpur. My first impression on her was that she got the princess aura especially the way she points on something with her long skiny fngers. In my opinion she had got a great body which mainly was due to her big boobs. LOL! That was a asset for real and for that, she was teased as "tai bo lin". Glad that she did not feel offended ;)
![]() |
| I like this photo best! Angeline Ong Ong |
In addition, I was also grateful that I could break the ice between Chai Hun and Ying Shin who was my buddy. Chai Hun had a bad reputation in my heart ever since I first saw her and it still did not change even after we had spent every night together =P but I loved her more right now at least. Her only weakness was that she was way too expressive when it came to gossip session. My first impression on her was that she would be a backstabber if you ever step on her tail which consequently she would ruin your college life with her exaggeration and booming voice. Occasionally, you would feel as if her rough voice was lashing and whipping your body. She seriously would blurt out everything without thinking of the consequences. Thus, I disagree on this because I seldom gossip. However, if you know her, she was actually a benevolent and responsible person who would make sure your welfare was tip-top. And there were aptitudes of hers which I always wish to have (in fact I always admired those who had) was that she had got the ability to make people obey to her and also being intelligent. Intelligent as in she was a person who would not be fooled by other easily. Whereas for me, I tend to trust people easily especially after being persuaded a few times. Besides. I would say she was quite a determine person as in she would dare to command people in a determine way so that what needed to be achieved were accomplished. I wonder was it a blessing in disguise or not who her to have such booming voice. I felt good spending time with her, playing around and we even did shared on constipation issue! LOL!!
![]() | |||
| she looks cute just like a chipmunk! |
![]() |
| this is even cuter i tell you! |
![]() |
| Ying Shin with me |






No comments:
Post a Comment