Monday, July 23, 2012

How Comeeeee.....


How comee....I missed the Sushi King Bonanza? It was on 16-19 July and what was I doin? Basking  at home....Hahahah anyhow, I've got no regrets. I rather bask at home =)



 How comeee....the author did not ended the story with the tragic and served-him-right death of Mr. Harvey? I was waiting for that, in fact, hunger for that. Disappointed a little, after years of investigation, risky broke in by Lindsey and undying effort of Ruth writing in her journal on her stealth search for the truth of Susie death, the antagonist did not die in a way he deserved. All the efforts seemed to end in vain. But anyhow, I enjoyed a lot the plot and the way the author weaved it. The Lovely Bone made me sacrificed 7 Habits of Effective People and Guinness World Record. I wonder I still have time to compensate.



The trailer really made my heard skipped a beat. Watching everything you have been imagining from the author's words became true.


And how comeeee...I never appreciate this album until the very last minute? All the great songs are embedded in it man! I see you is the latest favourite. Mika you rock man! For your voice is soulful enough that it reverberates my eardrum to the every beat!

Rock and roll....gonna prepare myself for gathering later!

No comments:

Post a Comment