And you thought you should turn into the left junction but, it is the front left junction that Waze is meaning.
I have encountered it zillion of time that whenever I make any exit, finger-crossed that I will not hear the beep sound from Waze that indicate recalculating of route. Unfortunately, seconds after that, I will be cursing under my breath and blamed Waze for the inept instead of myself. The truth is, one just need to be accustomed with an app, just like how we adjust ourselves when meeting new people.
After so many failures, I have learned my lesson to make friend with Waze instead of turning into enemy. So here's some reminders:
1) If Waze did not say "turn left" when you see any split road, then keep your ride to the right split.
2) If you met a road which split into three different path, and yet Waze did not indicate "exit left/right", then manoeuvred yourself to the middle path.
3) "In 200m, exit left". If you heard this statement and yet unsure whether to exit the lane now or the one in the front, you can look at the distance count indicated at the top of your screen. as soon as it is decreasing to 0m, you shall exit left soon. Or to be more sure, you should pay attention when Waze say "exit left". It means that you should exit now.
That's all for now. Shall explore Waze again and see if there is any reminders to be added.
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment