Friday, October 30, 2015

Convocation 2015

I never know that this is what it feels like during convocation.

The adrenaline rushed when you were on that very stage to receive your scroll; excitement kicked in when you came out from the hall to be welcomed by family and friends who share tears and joys with you; nostalgia overwhelmed you when you realized convocation marks the end of your adventure in university and the beginning of something bigger in life.

University life is one of the phases that anyone should not miss because this is the best time for you to discover the potential in yourself, fail extensively to obtain wisdom in life and know who your best friends are.  


The best treasure I have throughout this three and half year in university is this bunch of ladies who has supported me academically and non-academically. You girls have seen me cry, drove dangerously and acted out-of-mind. Thanks for all the memories and accompany.



Coursemates!  I would not forget any of you! Always enjoy doing group assignments together and glad that everyone is always being proactive for the environment. 



Johnson – I will never forget those days when we chatted till late night and all the memories we shared as a PM. Thanks to all lovely juniors for coming tooo!!



Wei Shen – thanks for coming with an unexpected gift. What you have written is pretty much what I want to say to you too!



Mr Kay Huck Kian – luckily I join to be a PM or else I will not get to know you. Always a brother to me and thank you so much for your support during CZ! 




Zi Chuin - really appreciate the plant you gave me. Indeed a unique gift! I hope I have been a good buddy to you coz I only remembered myself giving lots of granny philosophical talk to you. You are different and I trust that you’ll have a good prospect.



Cyrus - Thanks for dropping by despite having exam!



Pyton – thanks for the gift, which is very practical to me. Glad to share lots of meaning full conversations while in 7. Thanks for your guidance throughout CZ too! 
Augustin – thank for the gift! Always happy to see you in choir just so I can sing the “Sugustin” song XDD 


Grace - My dearest bestie-joggingmate-karaokerocker!




Jia Row - Treasure all memories as roommate! Too many funny things happened XD



Aik Siew - Thanks for purposely come back!



Affan & Asiah - Thanks for the lovely flower. Pleasure to meet your guys, green comrades!



Kak Dee & Angel - Thanks for the gift and lots of great photos!



Mr Kamal - Thanks for always being an inspiration!



Siau Hom – Thanks for coming and remember that I always support you no matter what. Still remember all the small little messages that we slipped under each other door during first year?



William – Always remember all the lame jokes we shared! Especially on sh*t XP



Yong Xin & Annabel  - awesome to meet you girls cause you all bring hope to continue greening the world! Thanks for the gift ^^



Bernard Eng – you came into my life during my last semester. I’ll save the rest of the lovey dovey words when I see you, but thanks for the flower! Most importantly is your presence to share this important moment. Thanks for always being supportive. Best boy boy on Earth!



And to my precious family, thanks for supporting this rebellious girl <3 p="">





No comments:

Post a Comment