23 August today. Feeling pumped up in the morning already =)
After chatting with Shian Feen yesterday, I finally found a distraction from my OCD - incessant brainstorming on environmental projects. Phew...alright. My current focus would be on ::
~ FYP journal read up
~ Statistic polish
~ LASF study! my most anticipated activity. Pengajian Am here I come!
Another reason I blogged today is also to express my happiness for Serenna who I see a big positive change in her. She ain't that kind who accept herself for who she is and have confident to pose in front of the camera. Her profile picture in FB would usually be the back view of hers. Now that I see more and more camwhore pictures of herself, I am truly grateful for it. There is one day that I received a surprise message by her thanking me for motivating her to change for good. I was so flattered by the compliment. Partly it was true and I had no regrets for making the move - persisting to be with her during her lowest period of identity dilemma.
Some benefits of holiday period would be we are more able to savour the goodness that is occurring in our vicinity, family and friends because we are so not perturbed by assignments and other none-of-my-business commitments. However, the downside that has stroke me is that my mind is often daydreaming and anticipating on my future partner. I reckon I am too desperate. The urge to share my passion and life with some one special has always been my wish. Furthermore with the occasional reminder from Mum, it kinda push my to the threshold level of desperation. Help me.
Let's just hope I found some one. Frankly, I would be grateful to be able to find someone who I can share my life with despite the external look because not everyone has got such luck. Some where out the corner in the world, there are still single ladies and bachelors hovering around.
No comments:
Post a Comment