Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Bracing Joy of Being Alone

"Desperate calls for desperate measures" - as quoted by crazy yet energetic Grace. 

Wake up in the morning feeling utterly unease because of few undone errands: book shopping via voucher, new bag hunting, yearn for treat for myself - a ring, lipice lipbalm and bakeries from either Auntie Annes's or Bread History.


Unable to get Serene, Tong Kwun and Patrick for accompanying me made me milling alone from Times Square to KLCC. Cladded with white blouse and dress-turned-ankle-length-skirt, I pranced gleefully with my sandals despite stares. Partly because of the beautiful and special attire I donned and the delight I felt for being dainty and comfortable under my skin and also because the chain-less freedom I felt with my own feet, heading where ever I want.


First mission was completed effortlessly in TS. Likable bag for favourable price only at RM39.90 and its by Everlast!






Next would be the one that I always yearn: Lipice! because I want a reddish-pink lip that would not make my face pale and seems as if insufficient of blood but yet, I dont want it to be too reddish and glossy. Thus, LipIce would be the best choice for it follows the natural shade of our lip! How cool is that, and it expires at 2015! Hehe...



And at last, the arrival in Kinokuniya despite the long brisk walk. Horror story would be my pick but the biggest satisfaction is not only able to buy Stephen King book but also Donna Tart's Little Friend which cost me an extortionate RM60.20! But government paid for me of course XD

For someone who do not have much targeted books to purchase, Reader Digest is highly recommended to purchase so as not to loss the balance in free voucher.


Another example/recommendation is to buy Mum a cook book and also a stationery! LOL




 Prior to setting off home, a treat for better self is encouraged! Parmeson Cheese Pretzel~~

And prior to reaching home, do enjoy drama of a sea of red shirt employees of banks, "hoo-ah-ing" slogan vaguely. All the best and I shall read more about you in tomorrow's tabloid!!!





*signing off to bed*


No comments:

Post a Comment