It's a blessing in disguise now that Firdaus and I have kinda bonded to form our own clique. Should I thank my own over-worrisome that Akmar would bungle the task I entrusted? Or should I blame myself instead for behaving like an omniscient leader? Anyhow, I am super glad that the polling date for the 13th GE would be on 5th of May 2013 which also means that it does not clash with CZ. Thus, with the hope that all well ends well, I would just continue my conviction as an omniscient leader. I just can't wait to for an exotic start after my major event ends! Part of me also wanted to rejuvenate myself at a nook. Just to sum up, my life ever since entering UM or ever since I read the book "Dare to Fail" by Billy Lim, my life practically turned 360 degree for a better change and also the more eccentric me.
In the past, I would be freaked out, or acting like a cat on a hot brick if at this leisure time, I am blogging or doing something of not academically-related. I'll seriously taut, guilt-stricken and blood boiling at 100 degree C! But hey, I'm now a more nonchalant person that lead a erratic and wayward life no one can ever imagine! Time for me right now, though constrained and limited, I still manage to find time for others. Just like the how sand and water can still fill up pebbles-full bottle. I have also been more a fastidious person. I slowly begin to feel that it has sort of like turned into OCD! I would shriek my lungs out silently in my heart if I see my committee being careless on small details which is why I would perceive them to bungle their task.
To end the day, 9GAG is always the most epic laughter medicine. Why are they always so exaggerating yet so true?
![]() |
| LOLLL! |

No comments:
Post a Comment