Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pre-Winning Sign?


Awhhhh I'm so thrill that Yuberactive.asia FB page posted my story as one of the example for the Most Inspiring Moment in 2012  story writing competition. After half an hour, no one LIKE it until Nadzmi did. Well, he always LIKE what ever I posted. Stalker him. So far there is one LIKE at the Yuberactive.asia FB page, and also 57 views. Look at how nice the editor edited my pictures and add another one more to further enhance the whole look. Thanks (:

Ahh....really hope for more view and hope my story inspires them. Ohh...forget about the RM178 sponsored beauty product, what I want is that RM100 cash. Or maybe it is not a bad thing at all, cause that beauty product is for skin whitening. Another reason to smile (:

I really hope that them posting my story in FB is a good sign that I can win the contest. Or maybe, so far me and a few others were the only participants? They even extended the expiry date of this competition. Hmmm....

Well, let's not have too high hopes or disappointment! Cheers for the achievement so far She Mei!

No comments:

Post a Comment