Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Perky UUUUPPPP
Perky Up She Mei!!!
What's wrong today ?
Totally mood down because of reason you cannot identify? Well, obviously you.
Disappointment. I can see that I am trying my best to avoid it. I refuse to accept that this is also art and parcel of life. I will encounter it no matter what. But what I can at least do is face is boldly and also reduce the impact. If I do not start and continue succumbing myself in the avalanche of coward, what will I become? If I do not stand up and shake those away, what will I become? I gotta to power up this holiday, wait no more after the semester start.
Come on, January 2013 has been a great start. I'm gonna keep that continue. The reason January was invigorating and motivating because I was fearless. I was fearless. Serious shit. Fearless that I dare to took up the emcee task despite the devoid of experience, fearless that I did not feel ashamed to tell my dream.
But what am I now? Yesterday night lesson: " Life is too short to be little".
I was worried that if I opened a conversation in FB with Mae Vin and Huck Kian, they would feel burden with the discussion. Disappointed that despite my approach on Yu Ching and Intan, there were no outcome despite their nonsensical posts on the wall on how much they were enjoying their dessert or how sad they were now and begging God for forgiveness. Fear for Mr.Nizam not giving the damn reply. Fear on what ever event I am about to launch will not get enough support from the public. Faith is eroding slowly.
But before it all gone, I must build my revetment to restore the sediment, the faith. Build myself up first. "Life is to short to be little". If I continue to brood, I would not be able to enjoy and start making a move. If I do not do my best now, I would be more regretful when semester reopens with all and more incidents gush in.
Perky up She Mei. Its Wednesday already and I need to get things done asap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment