Wednesday, May 23, 2012

GLEEFFUUULLLLLL

Today is undeniably a GLEEFUL day as English presentation was done by today. I felt that I presented up to my expectation thanks to earnest practice and not forgetting Chow Fu inspirational suggestion to me to do this topic. Guess without his smart brain, I would have been cracking my head till i-dono-when for a persuasive speech topic =D

Tonight I am having interview for PM and dang, I have not told mom about this. Hope she is supportive =) anyhow I believe she will. Final is coming very soon, I have got only one week to prepare. Though it is short, I feel delighted cause that is the time where no one will be bothering you for anything cause they have to study too. No more activities or events to commit but only to FACE-BOOK! :)

And today GTEE1111 Presentation Skills At The Workplace ended gracefully with photo shooting session. Never before I feel so happy and enjoyable in an English class. Probably because it is a speaking class! Glee! 





No comments:

Post a Comment