Virgo as always, yearning for perfection however hard to achieve, and as a matter of fact, impossible to achieve unless arbitrarily close to all sky high ambitions. I'm writting with an utterly bitter and reluctant heart, needless to say sombre mood. Fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh coollllll down She Mei =)))))))
(sometimes, I wish I can turn to that someone for solace, no doubt he can melt all my sorrow)
Anyhow, today is a fantastic day coz I finally watched a movie in CINEMA! (at least one of the vow is accomplished) I just feel like dancing in the air dude! Street Dance was amazing! Although I think that they can do much better if they spice up the plot and movie duration. Those sexy salsa/tango/latin (whateva) dance by Eva just made me want to jive with her. This movie left me with great reverie and inspiration. Adrenaline surged rocket high till I wanna dial YMCA to enquiry for break dance class!
I wanna get rough dude! Dance rough!
Give me that beat so that I can hit on it with my smooth body movement.
Give me that beautiful rythm that my body can flow swiftly and coherently with it.
Give me that wild fusion of DJ disc scratching and reverberating drum tap so that I can dance nonstop.
Give me all that ! ;)))
Heartbeat was on the verge of jumping out like swimmer diving aerodynamically into swimming pool each time the fervent dance bursted into scene. I was practically unable to sit still, shaking legs and swaying body certainly annoyed my friends. But who cares! I was out of control dude!
After today, I realised tht I've got myriad of passion!
# dance
# piano
# music
# books
# language
# speaking
# swimming
# jogging
# basketball
# environment
# motivating/counselling
# you name it!
Gosh! I just can't take a break, can't I? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment