and mouth watering!
Mum : Of course I am geng, if not how come you can be so geng also? Hahahahaha
Dey, I am so flattered by my beautiful mum =) sometimes I feel a bit despair when my family moans and groans whenever I requested them to drive me somewhere due to my those events I participated. Like the recent one, PTUM and the bygone time like footdrill when I was Form 4. Snorting, squealing, grunting are inevitable, hurting my eardrum and fussing my head as usual. No matter what, I am extremely grateful that most of the time, they compromise with what I want. I realise recently that you don't have to show it out crystal clear that you are giving your support verbally or in action but a simple gesture of toleration and compromise do make much different. Thanks Sister, Mum and Dad. Though I still hate the grumble and mumble, but this necessary norm has been like the epidermal layer to my flesh, that has been a vital layer of process to be passed before getting in hand things I wanted.
Okay the point of both mother and daughter being geng are because these few days I've been sleeping only at 2.30am - 3.00am due to PTUM and finishing the miscellaneous. Like yesterday, I slept almost at 330am, woke up 715am, followed by one hour basketball. The rest of the day is walking to and fro around Expo area and Science Faculty. Now I beginning to feel my leg muscles wrenched in pain. After Expo, I proceeded to Mimi's room for APK report till midnight and burned midnight oil for today's English test. Duh, still manage to wake up fervently and energetically few minutes before 700am. This left me hanging with skepticism whether my body really has such robotic energy or something bad happening in my internal body. Hope for the former of course, maybe my body has started to accustomed with such unhealthy lifestyle.
Some pictures of the preparation phase prior to our BIG day :-
![]() |
| Props members |
![]() |
| Fun Fair Group of Expo preparing their games gadgets |
![]() |
| Us, making the structure for our lantern for our "liu chen biao" |
![]() |
| Zhao Jing who helped us with the "liu chen biao" caligraphy |
![]() |
| Ta Da! the product! |
![]() |
| And lastly, here comes what three of us (Shian Feen, Siau Hom and I) had envisioned of the look of our "liu chen biao" |
Though the "liu chen biao" did not received much compliment, (that I silently understand coz it was not that awesome though) but we made it in the end. The production of this humble scrawny-bodied model with awkward sized tanglung dangling radially has brought three of us very very much closer than before. It was delightful to have them as teammate for the chemistry we had was remarkable. The signals within us were always coherent to each other - our ideas, commitments and sincere heart in making this real. No words needed for us to know what we each other were thinking. Only actions proved our thoughts to be in line. Occassional squabble with Siau Hom left me giggling to myself as I reminisced the moment. We both had the way too perfect click that sometimes my itchy mouth felt like brawling with her just for the sake of nothing to do. Meanwhile, Shian Feen always become our middle person, soothing the situation.
Today is the last day of Expo and Exhibition. Needless to say, both the Es have been fantastic though not like flooded with people like what I expected due to the bad weather. Exhibition had been extremely great! I was very enthusiastic bringing around people to visit the eye opening exhibition. Sea of multi-coloured buntings draped as a wall along the maze-like pathway, "ren ao" - statue-like structure which resembles the bygone era's China general, standing tall and sturdy at certain strategic locations in the maze, display of authentic traditional Chinese musical instruments : pi pa, gu zhe, yang qing and handmade ship which depicts the one used by those deceitful and tricky general during warring period. As I first steped my foot to the rocking flight of staircase, goose bumps hit me as the chilly air-cond soothed my sweaty body. The melodious sound of yang qing further enhanced the auditorium ambience as if time travelling back to the historical China 18th century.
Those are just way too freaking cool "ren ao" !All handmade consisting of numerous network of wires and painting on mere white clothes. The warriors during the ancient China warring time were displayed sturdily in the exhibition.
Standing behind the glaring and humongous entrance gate aka "Lung Men" was made painstakingly and earnestly by our Expo members.
It was pleased to meet an alumni who was the fourth generation of PTUM back then who I encountered at the breezy night. Chatted a little bit about his current employment and also the history of PTUM. After the small tour, I went on to a booth called ARCN which was about finger print analysis. From the analysis, they would be able to help us to determine our eight intelligence, skills, characteristics and precise ways to overcome our weakness. My first thought was to let them sample a few fingers print of mine like what Wan Shuang mentioned before, it was for free. And since it was the last day of expo, I would not want to miss the oppurtunity to kill my curiousity. So i went and sat on the stool, listened to some blabbering and muttering while enduring the boring eyesight of two counsellors.
15 minutes later, I was about to flee from further brainwashing but was hooked by them. Shit this time I'm done, and in the end I paid them deposit of RM50 for further analysis. RM449 was the actual amount to be paid. I feel like I was so dumb for simply adhering to other people's advice. As much as I am skeptic on such analysis, as in I believe more on my own abilities rather to create miracle, my own foolheaded blundering into everything followed by self-learning










No comments:
Post a Comment