Grrr...what am I doing here at Science Faculty's computer lab at this bright glaring 2.20pm? Anyhow, it is a good omen for Expo and Exhibition of PTUM which greatly need this beautiful sun rays to shower our three days event. Hmm had been very hectic during last week midsem break. Frankly speaking, I do not think I fulfill the job as filial daughter enough. Too many things to manage yet I am not to complain whenever I compare my situation with my three commited Expo Exec.
What am I to say while I was sleeping soundlessly on springy mattress, execs were laying on the cold PT room's floor. What am I to say while I was going bersek for not completing what I'd targeted in homeworks, execs were still caring, smiling and lending us billions of hands just to help us finish our Liu Chen Biao. What am I to say while I was worrying for not having enough rest after training for swimming competition, execs only literally closing their eyes for two hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment