SUKMUM for the sake of basketball passion. Don't know since when, don't know the reason (s) under the veil, don't know from where the desire emanates.
Guess I first touched your auburn skin when I was 16 for just fleeting moment. Truly embraced you in my sport profile after running as my first when I was in matriculation. Blogged about you before on how you always and forever keeping me accompany, allowing me to take you back no matter how far I throw you. I found lots of pleasure bouncing you on and off.
SUKMUM for the sake of basketball passion like I mentioned first. My conscience always speaks louder than me, in fact hollering all the time to practice moderation. I ain't good in basketball yet I choose to participate. The whole idea was not to humiliate myself but it's for the sake of passion. That undying flattering flame in my body, mind and soul. Call me foolhardy but I don't think so. Anyhow, this time competition gave me a precious learning that I doubt i can find it else where.
It was an eye opening match for me as a rookie. Techniques I'd never seen before, spontaneity and critical thinking never failed to be applied. The whole ephemeral one month of inconsistent training swung so fast that we had reached the day to put on our best show. It turned out to be pleasant for we won the first game beating 4th RC. Well I don’t find it as our very proud moment for our opponents were not of tip-top players. 28-4 at least they scored 4 points from us. We should have targeted zero for them. Nevertheless, I managed to score 2 goals which were 4 points for the team. And thanks to Pyton, Ah Ban and Max, who guided us earnestly few days before competition and also cheering for us on that crucial day. Shouts of “7th college Ho Seh” will always ring in my delicate eardrum.
Most of the points were scored by our remarkable Lee Fung (ex MASUM player and also our captain) with full ease. Small face with pointed chin, oriental eyes with single eyelid, long pony tail swinging at the back of her willowy body, flanked by muscular arms, emaciated legs and who speaks with the softest voice however stammers occasionally, once give me an impression of hostility. However long we had been training together did not mend the thin bond between us. Nevertheless, the hardworking and a fighter Bball player like her really does not at all disappoint any of us nor she herself when a random powerful flung of the ball from a three point arched perfectly into the basketball net, erupting cheers and excited roars in the gymnasium.
(Bet she smiled widely until her face muscle cramps that night when she slept XD)
Okay, admit that I once had prejudice on her, but somehow she became my idol, someone that I target to be. I wanna be just as great as her.
And by the way, funny when I saw my DaB came along to watch us play. Guess the bliss comes from Yik Siew’s kindness for asking him to join? Haha… whether it was from his own initiative or angry bird’s invitation, at least he did come and that’s a very sincere gesture already. I fell a lot while competing. Few livid bruises on my arms so prominent that it couldn’t escape from mom’s sharp eyes. Hahaha.. as usual, I got an earful mutters from her.
Every time homecoming is a BLISSSSFFULL day for I get to savour lavishly on mom’s cooking and also her scrumptious and smell inviting cake : marble cake, apple cake, banana cake. The three cake I had in three consecutive weeks. Blessed me very much for having this BEAUTIFUL LOVING MUM. DAD was great and his patience can never be out-ranked by anyone (except Ady who I feel on par with my dad) for he did everything willingly for me all the time. From driving me home from UM to taking me to swimming. Most of the time I grin to myself when the glorious and noble doing of my family has eventually covers all the lacking and sins of mine. Thanks for all the undying love.
Prior to UM that Saturday night, another mouth watering meal we had this time at Dragon-i. Exorbitant though but definitely worth your penny for the famous long and chewy handmade “la mian” will never fail to give you that bouncy sensation on your tongue and lips licking at 360 degree desire. I ordered the spicy Szechuan Dan Dan La Mian with a good gesture remark beside the name, assuring the good choice of mine that I will have a satisfying meal. It turned out to be fantastic as the single sip of the groovy and thick soup added with peanuts crumbs and tinge of spices made you want MOREEEE! It was a soup-splashing-over-the mouth meals that gives you enough warning before your shirt ended up with dots of stains.
Meal can’t be complete when dining in Dragon-i if you did not order “siau long pao” – a cute mini pao-shaped pork dumpling, wrapped with snow white skin, and uniquely splashed juicy soup upon the first bite. Amazing and really make me curious on how you enclosed pork with the soup in a thin dumpling skin.
No comments:
Post a Comment