Monday, July 5, 2010

Cause You Have a Bad Day

Almost everyday is a bad day. The day before yesterday, yesterday, today and who knows, tomorrow will be a bad day. What the heck! It is to one extend that me writing here is totally speechless in describing it. Heap of homeworks, slapped with embarrassment day by day especially and PARTICULARLY during every chemistry tutorial. I would have to endure all sorts of obstacles. there's one moment i felt like crying but sudden rush of optimism from my two fists sized brain told me to hold back and be strong. And thanks to Choy, with his empowering phrase " SO WHATTTTTT !!!!!!!!! " has driven an unexpected optimism and also ebullience in holding on and never give in.

I've begun to change slowly. Less pessimistic. I can do it. Yea.

Hmm..freaking examinations, quizes wtf la. But in another way of thinking, my study methods have changed drastically thanks to the bullet train speed of teaching, tonnes of homeworks and also energy eroding footdrill. I start to study before and after teacher teach, wake up 4am, yet feeling that it is not early enough and apparently utterly immune to the sea of darkness. urgh..what happen to me? Maybe it is a good thing. phew.. optimism!

----------------------

First assessment is no longer creeping but touting with high velocity. Right after the dreading pre-assessment, one decade celbration, here comes the war for a few percent of our 4flats. Jahhh...

I will never let myself down anymore. I will make sure that though or if i cant obtain a great results, al least i am already occupied with self-belief. You, chemistry, i'll beat you down. What so hard to tumble you down? Just wait and see.

The new me has arrived, pumped with ebullience all the time. and the " SO WHATTTTTTTT " attitude!

Smile no matter what. Create Positive Aura For The Sake Of Your Love's One.

Everyone is having the own problem and i am not excluded. But i aam so much ok than them. I strongly believe that. and shuddup devils! cause i know i can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment