Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Courage is all one needs

In essay writing, you do not need to show off your flairs, skills and technique, implementing every single thing you have learned in tuition class and school English class. Neither complex sentence nor BIG BIG vocabulary a necessity. A simple fluent flow of words and sentences are all you require. Just like life, we do not need opulent car, firm grasp of power in hands and being able to spend money lavishly, having not to think twice so that the next time a stalker asks an inevitable common ice breaking question, how’s life? you do not have to struggle to find the best word to describe, but answer haughtily, life’s good!

Living to impress the others is not living, but constant self-buried to failure.
But how deep am I immersing myself in this statement?
I’ve yet to let go my older self.
Egoism is what everyone try to standby most of the time, but not realising.
I am proud and impress yet envy of Patrick Lim. Having the golden opportunity to choose the path he wants. I sounded as if I do not have the same chance. ><
Everyone has got the chance given including me to pursue your own dream. But the daunting question in disguise is something hostile everyone has been shirking.
Are you dare to dream?
While the cowards would like to stay cocooned forever, the hero and heroin would anchor themselves sturdily in what they believe in.
The first pick is my answer which clearly reflects on how deep am I immersing myself in the statement above. Sometimes I really do hope my academic results fit the future career I wish to pursue. While sceptics and cynics would certainly booed me for my bizarre choice, some comrades would give the best piece of advice to me. I have to concede they are right. I live the life I am living now. Its my life after all. Its my world after all. The most vital thing is the life I will be pursing is a life out of the blue cage and to the colourful world.
In simple, I ought to do something I love but not something that every individual will have their eyes pop in amaze and mouth wide open and ended with an O shape. Who cares? As long as I can do what I want to do.
However, saying is easy, but doing it is another matter.
Yes, I wish to pursue TESOL and be like the inspiring Miss Mastura and Mr. Shawn Patrick. Unfortunately, when a little discouragement words were thrown on me, I toppled down. How vulnerable. Yes. I dare not dream. What if I wish to grab the rope and swing myself to happiness now? I am afraid it is too late. I am going for Perlis Matriculation Perlis this Sunday. When there is will, there is way. How true is this statement? I am uncertain.
Perhaps another thinking perspective will help. I might need to work on something that I don’t fancy much initially, but will bear me heaps of fruit that I can enjoy in the coming ages. Then, I will race myself out of the boring job and start doing things I like.
With mission and vision, I will keep myself reaching for the gleaming stars I have been aiming for. Satisfaction in life is when I can do what I love the most and modesty and not being measured by wealth.
I need to keep the faith that perhaps after matriculation I will have sheer solid courage and bravery to venture in environment related course or something that I can give to community like doctor or teacher. I really, have the passion to teach. And the driving force to heal either people or the mother earth. =] despise what the cynics will say. They are all money minded! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment