Friday, April 9, 2010

The Best Rock Star created by God

I can’t believe my ears. The sporadic melody that dances and vibrates my eardrums gracefully every time each of the song plays literally hold my breath. I have never listen to any American Idol’s record before needlessly to say the first time the song, For Your Entertainment blared on my radio, I was like what? The much admired Adam Lambert actually sang this kind of song that left my head spinning due to the unstoppable cacophonous din. Probably I wasn’t on the right mood for alternative rock song.

My perception changed when I bluetoothed all his songs to my phone from Mag’s sound tracks without my conscience. It just appears to happen naturally. As usual, the skeptical and stubborn me who does not appreciate good night rest, puts on the earphone and slowly allows the mellifluous voice of his to colour my mundane night. The way his voice reaches the high notes and hits it precisely and accurately, the way he empowers the lyrics so earnest that one can be moved and touched by how sincere he is toward music and the way his soul and passion overwhelm those songs are sheer eye opening, inspiring, motivating and he and his music are my solace of life. Its indeed remarkable and impressive. The raw talent he possesses has been polished to shine like a diamond on stage.

Though he is a homosexual and psychotic when performing yet he’s for our entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment