It's mid-sem break! Yay! Holiday mood is really turned on this time compared to the past few mid-sem break because I was always occupied with events management and the holiday is the only time to sort things out, mobilize people to do work, etc etc. Currently I am still into that similar routine, but thank God, it's less intensive.
Feeling more relaxed and squandered my time every now and then. Well, I need to get disciplined asap, else "Penyakit Malas" will infect me.
Here's a To Do List:
1) Future planning
2) Practice keyboard
3) Learn about plant
4) Ecology report
5) Revise Ethic course for test
The list can go on and on and on because in life there is just too much of distraction and at times, you have the misconception that it is important and no way that you should miss that learning opportunity. But think again, what you do should be coherent to your own ultimate goal. Constantly remind yourself of you what you want would certainly guide you better. Cheers!
No assignments? =P
ReplyDelete