Saturday, August 2, 2014

Hair Donation for A Cause

Finally, a dream come true.

I always wanna go bald so that I can maximize the amount of hair for hair donation to make wig for chemotherapy patient. But, things don't always turn out to be the way you want, so plan B is important.

My plan B is to grow my pony tail as long as I can (at least a minimum of 8 inches) then cut it off for donation! This way, I save my ringgits from a periodical hair cut, provide myself a reason to try short hairstyle and most importantly, turn waste (hair) into gold (wig)!

Not trying to brag my good deed but to girls with long hair, there is such thing going on in the society. So if you ever want to cut your hair, try considering to grow your ponytail to minimum 8 inches long and donate it to cancer patient rather than wasting it.

Here's a good blog to provide necessary information if you are interest with this cause.

Don't worry about not being able to reach Locks of Hope, as you can send your hair to National Cancer Society Malaysia and they can help sending it to the organizer. 

National Cancer Society Malaysia
Bangunan Persatuan
Kebangsaan Kanser Malaysia,
66 Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz
50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Contact No: 03-2698 7300





Happy Short Hair and Happy Hair Donation :3



No comments:

Post a Comment