Friday, January 24, 2014

Not Too Quiet Afterall

Well, here I am, forth day in UM ever since sem break. Feeling cool because at least CJ and Shirley have been good company aka white mouse for trying out my food!

I realize my lab skills has improved a lot. On average I still need four days for data collection but at least, it is actually a three days. I manage to compact lots of things on these three days though it got me aching and groggy. Well, at least it is a sign that I am still young and tough, able to resist heavy workload just like Mom when she was younger.

Anyway, let's not wait and post some pictures of my own cooking!

First day!

LOL I find it to be the funniest egg custard ever. First attempt though. Tried to put two bowls at the same time, mana tau, it did not fit and caused some spillage, so the eggish rice.

Remark: Tasteless except the mushroom fragrance. Should have added more salt.


Second day! 

Would be the most luxurious one. Picture below shows the ingredient. Corn rice was fantastic! Thanks to Yu Xiang's potato, we made mashed potato added with ikan bilis stock! (except that it was too much a carbo diet) And also the lap chiong that I rejected when Mom offered to me. But thanks to it, it made the meal much tastier. LOL.





Third day! The highly anticipating menu! Yee Mee + seaweed + mushroom + egg! Nomnom but still not as nice as Mom's.




Cannot take the staleness, we added some tomyam cubes.




Tomorrow morning gonna for Yu Xiang and do better this time! 

Nite!





No comments:

Post a Comment