January
~ Received Korean visitors admist study week!
~ As always, had fun study group with the girls!
~ Exam.
~ Baked Pineapple Tart and Seaweed Crisp.
~ Mom got ill.
February
~ CNY
~ I still remember my weight shot up to 49kg! Nearing 50kg! It was really unacceptable for me that I became very determined in losing weight by replacing oats + milo for lunch, followed by a cardio jog for continuous two weeks. Smack that! Weight plunged down to 47! Hehe...
~ Wrote my BAYER proposal and sent at the very last minute!
~ Registered for fencing! My gateway from activities stress! Met this fella named Kenneth who looks just like Desmond. *clink clink tink tink*- with Jax, Choppy, Ikyn, Mila (feeling blissful)
~ Busy preparing for CZ despite CNY
March
~ Bombarded with a shocking news - Resignation of Xiong Yong from NVG and termination of NVG
~ NVG was saved though from that bad hook
~ Still waiting call from BAYER whether or not I am shorlisted
~ Busy with POPBL?
~ One more month to go before CZ!
~ Struggling to the utmost during mid-sem break. At first I thought taking up the RA job would be my gateway from CZ and NVG, who knows, the job was postponed. I was left sitting down on the plastic chair, red table, lappy in front of me, constantly with face super thick, approaching all NVG members who we previously shoo-ed away to practically come back to this dreaded halfway organization. At the same time, spending hours and hours every day monitoring my CZ co-workers progress. Pleasantly, brother was home. Sang and jived at home, had some pizza with him, 1MSIA book voucher shopping with him.
April
~ At last, managed to organize a trip to Rimba Ilmu! I did it!
~ CZ! My first ever project as the Director. I couldn't had reached this far if not without my team's help.
~ Met Mr Nara. Knowledge got widen again when first approached this goalball - sports for the OKU!
~ Receive a surprise call from BAYER on the a week before CZ saying that I am shortlisted! Apparently, they extended the submission date for proposal. 28 February (submission) was not that late after all.
~ On the night of CZ Opening Ceremony, damn, slapped with a bad news again. The Departure of my dearly grandmother, peacefully at 89 years old. Mourning was on Thursday the following week, which was also my BAYER interview day.
May
~ The momentous outbreak with Kah Wei
~ Struggling hard with NVG ><
Jun
~ Despite study week...
~ Still worrying about the undones
~ Received abrupt call from Mr Ng from Lion's Club
~ Offering to sponsor, at the very last minute
July
~ Done with exam finally! Five papers done done done!
~ Off to Pahang - Temerloh, Kuantan, Mentakab
~ No tears still on the last day of NVG
~ Million thanks to a long list of people for their help, particularly the willingness and support from juniors
~ Followed by another trip to Pahang, this time to Raub! For RA job with CJ, CH and Chuck!
~ First visit to a real LANDFILL!
~ 1st of August, blessed with a trip to Kelantan-Johor!
~ Potluck with the beloved SABIANs!!!
~ Rajin-rajin practice keyboard at home
~ Attended MYC in UPM . Great occasion that I can get to meet Dr Theng- waste specialist, Adrian Yeo- 350.org activist, Wen Jun, Mei Jin, Affron, Thai Jin Yow, Samantha and other school kids ;)
~ Attended TedxKL with Ah Loong
~ Another vacation - to Melaka!
~ Made choice for FYP...Agamuthu...I choose you!
~ Attended GENOVASI! Met lots of great bros! - Raj, Sree, Farqhan, Hafiz
~ Got scolded via email by him...LOL memorable one
~ Only had 14 credit hours = 3 subjects. Woolalala I am so free that I take up Thai Class too!
~ Realized another dream of mine - choir!
~ Great birthday celebration too! Turning 21!
October
~ Busy with FYP - dealing with lots of uncertainties, forking out own money to purchase Jatropha, blundered into so many mistakes, but I learned and grew from it.
November
~ Still with FYP
~ Made a record of doing lab work more than 12 hours - Practically from 8am till 2am (the next day) - overnight in the horrendous lab with Bainun and crept back hostel the next morning
~ Brought bicycle to KK! Thanks to Beku !
~ Been the pencadang for Dickson. He won.
December
~ It was the craziest day on 14 December 2013!
> Joined SUKMUM 3km run
> Cycled afap for POPBL presentation
> Drove Ainur's car to Rimba Ilmu for TRAFFIC Talk!
> Steamboat with coursemates till 12 am!
> Chatted with Pyton till 2am!
~ Did something different to all my beloved UM friends this Xmas!
(Shen, John, ZC, CHyun, Xin Ying Shin, Grace, Jia Row, Ee von)
~ As for closure, I have two to share.
(1) Met this bud named Kenneth who looks just like Desmond.
Happy 2014 (:

.jpg)




















No comments:
Post a Comment