Thursday, September 20, 2012

Accepted


Today we had a  meeting with a few more hard-core members of UMCares – Kak Dee and Ainur. Glad to have them besides Angelicia and I in the group. With more manpower, I sincerely hope UMCares Squad in 7 can be expanded vastly. Meeting first time with Kak Dee actually taunted me a little as she seldom smile and looked hostile. I had encountered her numerous times as we were from the same floor in Block B in the last two semester. Although we were neighbour, we barely said hi to each other not to mention the other awkward moment in dining hall when she used to spoke to the workers there in a friendly manner. 

Nevertheless, I kept my cool and bravado when speaking to her on a matter I passionate most and at the same time simmered myself down whenever I sensed some seniority from her. Everything went on smoothly as we were in the same boat and of same goals.In fact, lots of great idea kept pouring in as we discussed like tomorrow will be the end of the world! A fabulous start and I hope we can keep up besides continue to influence the junior so that we can get our apprentice.

Today, we had to miss the lantern parade held by PTUM due to MIZ but yet we missed out the juniors' performance due to CC meeting. We had to pick our leaders for six major projects followed by some motivation talk by Wei Shen, which was good besides he did the most vital thing, which was to reformed the track, the initial objectives of ours in CC. I do not know what others feel for CC but for me, I have to concede that I am not pro CC neither do I against it. I just felt that there is importance of having CC for it bonds us, for it creates lot's of learning opportunities, for it allows us to see the true colour of everyone.

Later after the MIZ event, we had our meeting with the administration. Taunting. The reveal of the whole new board members for 2012/2013 session. The black cloud hovered my mind. All I remembered that night was that I was stunned through out the period. I was elected as the director of Citrawarna Za'ba instead of JKP ADIN President. Another reason for not being able to lift a smile was because of the reshuffle of the whole initially voted committees. It was like a hurricane of change. Only three persons who we initially chose stay on the same position.

Shock apparently should not be the reaction I realized. That was what I learned after listening to Dharma talk. When you accept uncertainties and prepare for uncertainties, Shock will never be your reaction.

Let the gone be bygone, and I would also not like to keep repeating my blab, dissatisfaction and groan anymore because I have accept it. What ever la, all this thing don't you ever come disturb my sleep!



No comments:

Post a Comment