The first and the utmost mind-blogging issue is just now 24 drums practice. I just feel so darn uncomfortable now. Hope I can express it as vivid and precise as possible here. Number one, is the extreme dismay feeling in my little heart that is always pumped up with extreme ferventness and commitments. Again, the three highly prolific girls in my college were playing truant again. I detest commitment-less person frankly speaking. Darn hate. I mean, why in the first play you are so eager to join but the next moment, you made history as the worst attendee on earth, in directly ruin our batch's reputation and also making us infamous for such shameful thing? Come on. Python gives very much commitment on this practice so with other seniors. The willingness to sacrifice for the sake of us - so that we can stand out proudly in front with our most boastful facial expression, conveying flawless or almost perfect show to the audience, leaving them hanging half way so that they can ahh-ed and say " we want more", and we accept their applause with most humble manner.
I too, start to feel my adrenaline rush dwindling day by day as we are merely practicing the same old style in the same old method and with the same old people that we barely talk to each other. And besides, I could have gone back for long ever since Tuesday since my next paper will be on Monday. But hey, I stay until today, Friday just for the sake of the two hours practice. But why? because I am committed to this, and I choose to commit to this with full cooperation. That's the way I believe everyone should be. I just feel the three girls are way too irresponsible.
Okok..I know you girls have your boyfriend to please, to have fun with and so on. Go ahead. But two out of eight attendance? Oh God. Speechless. I mean, boyfriend is important but couldn't you girls allocate some time for the practice at least? Half the attendance would definitely sounds better than the prevailing condition. Shame on you girls. You girls will be the one who will suffer the most since your beat sense is still incompetent, I wonder how you have to catch up what you have left, needless to say the basic facial expression. Most importantly, don't you guys feel bad for dragging us down as a team? Shame is never a word in your tiny brain is it?
Second, is the devoid of unity among us. Guess we don't break the ice at all don't we? Is it that hard to be shatter by us all or is it we are all to shy to be the precursor? It makes me feel less warm as the chemistry is dry and the friendship bond is not intact. Get hooked up with each other people! We need to communicate among our team members so then only we can burst the stage with our most colourful, youthful and powerful energy.
I feel much better now, a BIG relieve indeed after depositing that BIG heap of rock on my shoulders.
Third, is about my own foolishness. I don't really wanna talk about it cause it feels like as if I am lifting back that rock on my shoulders again. Nevertheless, I will keep it short and neat rather than now keeping it as a record.
Thursday. Hush Puppies warehouse sales brought the sales-maniac Siau Hom, dragging me along to JayaOne, just to try our luck whether we have fate with any of the way-to-cheap branded shoes. Disappointingly, I could find my cup of tea, or maybe because I did not set up my visionary ideal
Ultimately, I placed back the shoe carefully. As we headed to the exit, my mind was still hovering on the dispute and debate among the angel and demon, needless to say on the way back. Upon reaching, only, I'd made my decision - i want that shoe. I confided to Siau Hom, causing her legs to wobble and almost fell on ground superficially. The eagerness is just way to strong that for one moment, I felt like taking a bus back there just for the shoe lest it will run away with another person. Later on while in room, I couldn't even concentrate reading but incessant grumble, moan and groan of my own idiotic and indecisiveness kept distracting my attention.
Luckily, En Jou was kind enough to accompany me to there shoe heaven. As to repay her kindness, I wished to celebrate her ending of examination by accompanying her to SS2 night market while I can also cheer my DaBs' day up with "to hua tang yuan". As we were waiting for the bus, we were hesitating whether we were standing on the right bus stop on the right side of the two-ways road. When a bus stopped on the opposite side, En Jou and I hesitated awhile whether to board or not. Both of us were unclear on the correct bus too, but the long period of waiting struck us a notion that we might be wrong waiting on that side and perhaps, boarding the one on the opposite will merely drive us one U-turn back to Um before heading to the night market. Upon boarding, I did asked the driver's for conformation. But that artificially sincere nod yet devoid of eye contact, drove us to Petaling Street T.T
Not only that, we got an earful from a scrawny haggard Chinese woman bus conductor for venturing in the eerie and hazardous KL night. She warned us some of the unfortunate incidents where girls were being caught and raped by heartlessly cruel cold-blooded maniac. Though that ear-pickling groans shot incessantly to us like machine gun, we were glad that at least she was darn kind and sincere, bringing us to board on the correct bus. Finally, 8pm, we reached UM. Ravenous me. Haih..yet another never ending humiliating incident. After we alighted the bus, due to the ebony darkness, we were lost again in the middle of the road. The path that we thought led to PJ gate had seemed to be vanished in some alleys. We couldn't find it so we take a cab. However, as the cabbie stopped for red light, a quick swerve to the right struck me in surprise and shock. That moment, I felt like kamikaze-ing. UM was just on the right side of us. That lofty arch perched with UM logo. Both of us felt like burrowing into the soil just to hide our face. Fortunately, the driver let us down without charging us.
OMG........that day, I couldn't help finding this disappointing and humiliating as a KL-born. Shame on myself. That night, after that lengthy walk from KL gate to 7th college, our plan to enjoy and reward our aching feet with scrumptious juicy burgers crushed into piece as the stall was not open. Ok, fine. So we went back our room, and after our bubble bath, we gorged on piping hot maggi mee.
Hmmm...i was still speechless on this incident, that's why I'm writing. I got no guts to share it to anyone. Perhaps after sometime. At least, I bought that hush puppies shoe! which is so darn worth for mere RM 130.
Awhhhh that golden shoe with vermilion lining.
No comments:
Post a Comment