Friday, October 7, 2011

Sexay Vermillion Bloody Day!

 

Hohohoho...first blood donation 7 October 2011. I am proud and happy as I finally realised my dream despite my own health conditions : lack of sleep, blood pressure slightly low and weight two kg lesser than the optimum 45kg. Gahahaha..naughty me. Well the blood sucking process took few minutes to reach 300ml to my amaze and to be precise it's 310ml. Kekeke....

It ain't painful, it's fun, it feels good for you are doing for a good cause and it can cleanse your blood. Healthy ritual =)

Upon completing this process, I was given a muffin and a cup of Milo which I think they added sugar. Yuckkss..anyhow it feels calming and blissful as if it was Mummy who prepared a hot chocolate in rainy day. However, something unexpected happened after scaling flight of stair towards the exit. While waiting for Siau Hom settling herself at Bank Islam auto machine, I started to feel nauseated and drowsy, which I thought I were going to vomit plus flushing out roughage from my body. It felt like lot of things slowly creeping up towards the brain. Then, I lost my vision. Everything seemed to be rocking incessantly, vision was slowly shrouded by stranger's palm, throat and lips felt dry. Soon, steps became imbalanced and I almost sat on the floor instead of on the chair when Siau Hom directed me.

I remembered my head spun anticlockwise like the old Chinese scholar did as they were reciting verses before supporting it at the side wall. The doctor then hurried towards me, ordering me to lay down on the floor of the auditorium. Puzzled, I managed to ask him why but he just insisted. Laying on the icy cold and dusty marble floor, my leg was placed on a chair so as to improve blood circulation to my brain. The immediate effect allowed me to open my eyes and talked with Siau Hom.

Anyhow, this was a nice yet risking doing of my mischievousness.

p/s : This was the first time I experienced dizziness almost to passing out. During that brief moment, the foolish me was thinking 1) am I going to die? 2) oh God, please don't let anything happened to me that will make my parents worried and go berserk for my act 3) hahaha...doctor, see you are the one who allowed me to donate despite having low blood pressure and inadequate weight, watcha gonna do now? hehehe.. 4) Ady. What if anything happened to me? I just want You to know that I really love you.

Tata.

somehow, I just found that the blood pouch placed inside a bathtub shaped container made me reminisce the baby days...haha

ohhh...she is poking my vein!

No comments:

Post a Comment