Monday, October 17, 2011

Bitter and Sour

Lots of things happened last week, well as usual. Tuesday we had our CC supper night. We dined in an economical restaurant, not lavished with curtains, dim auburn light, pink table cloth and whistling oblong air-conditional like Hau Kei restaurant. My table was the least merry I guess, but I appreciated what arranged by God. At least Kim Sze aka King Size who exuded little bit of Jun Jie's aura which was why I was fond of him, sat beside me, giving me a good company with his over-reacting and expressive facial expression that he worked on it so hard that his pimples seemed to be on the verge of explosion. After gobbling on the non-halal food, we chatted a bit and the peak was when ghost story telling from our respective matriculation. Scare the hell of us.

For this coming Friday will be our CC Talent's Night. I am gonna perform Che LIng! Used to find it mundane, boyish, not challenging ; after a few successful attempts on swinging few styles, I kinda like it and will pursue for the best without flaw - at least for those basic style *finger-crossed*. Those souveniers for the senior are done too. All hand-made with much efforts of meticulously and painstakingly in sticking, cutting, designing it. Hope the seniors will like it as I am the head of this thing. Ashamed I will if they are not satisfied.  Anyhow, A BIG THANK YOU TO MY DAD FOR ALL HIS EFFORTS, washing the photos for me =)))))

Besides, we are having another juniors and seniors bonding activity which is like writing to each other. This is really pleasant thing to do as I received love from my Big B, pampering me with lots of junkies. Hahaha..

Another heart-lightening incident was me given the oppurtunity to learn piano finally! My dream finally came true though not exactly piano, just a keyboard. At least there was something and that something was portable, just parallel to my intention to show it proudly to my family. Gonna start class this coming Thursday and I wonder when will we get to choose our keyboard. A totally reasonable and affordable lesson and hopefully I can learn a lot. Coldplay, Adele, Jay Chou, Soda green songs I AM SO GANNA PLAY YOU GUYS!!!!

Besides that, I am participating basketball and swimming for SUKMUM. Gonna practice earnestly every week, embracing expectation that I can sharpen Bball skills and overcome water fear, thus completing a lap!

PTUM also started the engine last Saturday. Our mission is set up the model to display our model list. Our draft is very ambitious, hopefully we can hit our target. For the sake of PTUM, I guess I am skipping Deepavalli holiday to finish up the job.

Aaarrgghh....with so many things and events to be done I wonder how am I gonna suck out time for SAB friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment