Cosway. I mean E-Cosway. I wonder why isn’t the place I’m working named Cosway instead of E-Cosway. At least I can call it a day at 7pm instead of 1030pm. Haih…basically the job involves some cleaning like sweeping the floor, wiping and feather dusting whatsoever things available in the shop and packing up items purchased by the customers into the plastic bag. It a trifle eye opening experience for me as the products for sale are quite akin to the items we usually purchase from Amway. A to z. From digestive crackers, biscuits and chocolates to nutritious fruit juices, healthy chewable vitamin to Chinese flourishing bird nest, sea salt to chili shrimp, green tea to coffee, detergents to shampoos, electrical appliances to water filters, cosmetic products to skin care items.
Lots of lots of goods. Basically I don’t really fancy the employer. Devoid of competence. I think my employer will not be impressed with my all my doings. Yea..i know. I do feel that I am not that competent. From typing out the bill to speaking broken English and ice breaking with the customers which I hate a lot. Its very obvious that I speak very lousy English. Well I cant control my nerves especially when speaking to those with English as their mother tongue and those with heaps of confidence in them. Urgh..humiliating. I know. I give a lot of bad impression. And they think that I ‘m a top scorer and so smart that they expect everything to be perfect from me. So pressuring. Every single move I have to be vigilant. Cannot afford to make silly mistakes that will trigger sinister laugh. Haih.. tedious and tiring. Rm45 per hour. 11hours 30minutes of working. Two days off per week. Rm1035 a month. Is it worth working or its all my haste and naïve urge to start working earlier so that I will not be laughed for not achieving anything in this long holiday? Puf… I know I have to stop criticizing myself. its bad for health! I just cant help it but continue to pamper my devil.
I still got lots of things undone. I want to rejuvenate, regenerate and fulfill my long craving wishes. Learn to speak French and whatsoever new languages. Learn to strum Guitar. Writing using right hand. Read as much as possible. Ponder really hard about my prospect career, what course to take and stuff. Improve my English. Learn driving. Build up confidence. Doing charity. Cooking. Baking. Chores to finish before CNY. Shopping for CNY. Most importantly prepare myself to be as versatile as possible. Prepare myself for any scholarship interview. Prepare myself to be more brave in venturing all the barriers in life. Hmm..lots to deal. I wonder if I can finish the undone.
On the 9th of January 2010, I am very honoured to be invited as a witness and also a guest to Rupinder’s sister wedding in Gurdwara. Interesting though I don’t understand their language. I damn love the vegetarian food there! Scrumptious, mouth watering and irresistible! Im exaggerating. Haha. Then I went to education fair organized by The star newspaper at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC). Its has been very long since the last visit to KLCC. KLCC is a shopping heaven for the affluent foreigners or locals. Prada, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Ck etc are almost vacant and the amount of shoppers in each of the shops can be counted using our ten fingers. An unexpected ordeal occurred too in KLCC. Its related to my phone. No elaboration here. Still in grief. XD
Goodbye silky long hair. Welcome layered short hair.
Anyway, just finish wiping my room including all four walls. All done neatly and spotlessly clean by myself. Proud to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment