Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Losing Flexibility

Jogging never fails to relieve my pain. Yesterday's run was tough. When the sky turned dark in the midst of the jog and every thing seemed like no U-turn except to continue the path with much pant, with much tears, with throbbing mind. 

All this frustration and hatred I have for myself, scary how I see it sucking my soul, energy and then slowly, I begin to lose myself. 

What does it mean when you have your own stand? 
What does it mean that you just want to stick to it? 
What does it mean to have own policy/view on how life works? 
What is it mean to just be yourself, not losing yourself yet do not go overboard by turning into egoist? 
What does it mean when one should be open-minded?
What does it mean when one should continue believing what she initially/naively hold on to?

No comments:

Post a Comment