Thursday, July 25, 2013

Potluck with Great Friends!

What a unique gathering of for us four today! Thanks to Jonathan's enthusiasm on potluck, both him and I have always been talking about it during FB chat. Today, we finally held it. Both the gentlemen were early. We chatted for almost three hours while waiting for the just-came-back-from-Krabi Serene. There she came finally at about 3.15pm. We were all ravenous already.

I made Garden Salad with Hotdog. Mouth watering and appetizing both the look and taste! *Self-compliment*


Jon made a great mash potato! It was complemented with cheese and parsley. Yummilicious!



Hoo Keen surprised me with his self-cooked Rendang Chicken. Mum said it was not fragrant enough and Hoo Keen's mum did commented that it was rather disappointing. But for me, I am not that picky and fussy with food as long as it is edible.



We chatted real lot....like the good old time...we spent our time together till almost 7pm....long time weh. And before everyone said goodbye, we had about 70 photoshoot together! That's a lot! Well, here are some good ones (:









Good night Wednesday (:

No comments:

Post a Comment